Prices are for the whole chalet, per week and are priced in Swiss Francs (CHF).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The letting price includes:
- the use of the house for up to nine (9) people
- the bed linen and bath towels
- all electricity
- laundry/cleaning at the end of your stay
We also kindly request a damage deposit of CHF400 for your stay, which will be returned no later than 14 days after your stay, providing there is no damage or breakages.
Bookings made over the phone or email will be held for 7 days, by which time we hope to have received your non-refundable deposit for 25% of the total. Final payment is to arrive no later than 2 months before your arrival date please.
All prices are in Swiss Francs (CHF) and per week (flexible change-over days). Minimum rental is 5 nights (7 nights for Christmas or New Year)
Click here for exchange rates
- 4-31 Jan: CHF 2,000
- February: CHF 2,450
- March, April, to mid-May: CHF 1,900
- Mid-May to end of June: CHF 2,000
- July & August: CHF 2,450
- September & October: CHF 2,000
- 1 November – 20 Dec: CHF 1,600
- 20 Dec – 4 January: CHF 3,400
Tourist tax is an obligatory extra at CHF3.50 per person, per night (not applicable for children under 16)
If you cancel your booking:
- More than 8 weeks before your stay – 25% deposit will be retained
- 5-8 weeks before your arrival date, 45% is payable
- 2-5 weeks before your arrival date, 60% is payable
- Less than 2 weeks before your arrival date, 100% is payable
Insurance cover can be obtained from your broker to cover cancellation and we can issue an Invoice of Cancellation. If we can re-let we will do so, but we shall retain your 25% deposit to cover administration costs.
Download the Chalet booking form